Wednesday, November 22, 2006

BONER RANCH YOKEL

The Internet Anagram Server is the reason the internet was invented. I put in my name and got an incredible bevy of anagrams, including the gem used in the title. Some others:

  • HA CRY ON ELK BONER
  • A HORNY COB KERNEL
  • LANKY BONER CHORE (are you seeing a theme here?)
  • NO CHALKY NOR BEER
  • BEER OR CLAN HONKY
  • LANKY BRONCO HERE
  • ENABLE HORNY ROCK
  • HEEB OR CRANK ONLY
  • BONNY OAR HECKLER
  • CARNY HOBO KERNEL

Amongst thousands of others. I had no idea my name could so completely sum up who I am. Give it a shot and post your best ones in the comments.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Odd Rectal Mama Ho

Unknown said...

leek evenly

Kyle said...

I feel like I know you guys so much better now...

Unknown said...

let's look at the key words that came out of kyle's name: honky, carny, horny, beer and boner. it's also a personality test.